- Sustainably Farmed 100% in Sicily, Italy
- Gently picked by hand in a single Farm in limited quantity
- Freshly daily processed within 4 hours from picked
- Farmer Owned – Estate Grown
- NON GMO – Biodynamic – Vegan
- Preserved with highest quality Sicilian EVOO
- Traceable to the farm where it was grown
- Zero waste production methods
The Asaro Family have been specialized in homemade Sicilian products since 1916. Only the freshest Spinelli artichokes are peeled, washed, centrifuged and then are naturally wood-fired roasted to make this crunchy and very tasty Sicilian delizia.
Artichokes (62%), Extravirgin olive oil (32%), Hot pepper, Mint, Oregano, Sea salt, Vinegar, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid.